Oh hey there! This month is slipping on by way too fast. So fast that I am having a hard time remembering which day it is. Which must be why I completely forgot to post a 5 on the 5th post. Because the 5th just went on right by me and I didn’t even notice!!
I’ll get this 5 on the 5th thing down sometime. Maybe even sometime this year!
So anyway, here are my five things on the 5th, just a couple of days late.
5 paper crafting trends I’m loving (and may never tire of):
- watercolor. I seriously love it so much that I can’t imagine not loving it forever. And there are a million ways to incorporate watercolor in a project, so I think maybe I will not tire of it any time soon. These watercolor ideas by Jen KinKade are awesome.
- Woodgrain. I have loved this trend for quite some time. I love using different woods in my household decorating, so I think it’s just my style to enjoy the look of woodgrain.
- white everything. I love the clean, modern look of using lots of white. That is also something I incorporate into my decorating. Funny how that works. If you don’t know what your paper crafting style is, look around at the things you tend to purchase for your home or how you choose to decorate it. I just love this page by Marivi Pazos, and this card by Dana Fleckenstein.
- brush script. Love this trend. Hope it never goes away.
- Pineapples and citrus. This is a little trend I’ve been seeing a lot lately. Especially with summer themed products. I like it a lot. Although, I think for me it could go the way of the doily and the feather. I could tire of it if it gets overused. But for now I’m loving the freshness it adds to a project. Thinking about how I could incorporate citrus into a winter themed layout. 🙂 I already have some ideas.
Well, there’s my list of things I’m loving. How about you?