1. We’re preparing for “Frankenstorm”. A hurricane is supposed to hit us here this weekend. We all remember all too well the storms of last year that gave us severe flooding in September and a huge snow storm over Halloween last year. Hoping for a better turn out this time but stocking up on necessities just in case.
2. I’ve been working on some things. Publication stuff that I can’t share, but also some kits and other things for my Etsy shop! I’m waiting on a few supplies to get here before I can complete the kits, but here’s a tiny sneak peek. They should be available for purchase very soon! I’m combining lots of things that I really love right now, so hopefully you all like them too!
3. Still house hunting. Whenever it seems we find one we really like we find out that the taxes are through the roof. Or it’s a nice house with a not-so-nice property. Or vice versa. Praying for wisdom to make this important decision.
4. I finally joined all the cool iPhone users! Yay! Super excited about that. Saying goodbye to my dinosaur of a phone was not hard at all. Loving the cool new features that I’m still getting accustomed to having! Joined Instagram but haven’t taken the time to get it figured out yet. I forget half the time that I actually can take decent photos with my phone now (although not as good as the ones my husband can take with his 4s). And use the internet whenever I want to. Plus, the kids are always fighting over who gets to play on it now. All of a sudden my old iTouch is no longer cool. Ha!
5. I’m taking another class at church. For the next six weeks. It’s called Abundance through Wholeness and I think it’s going to be really, really good! Excited about that!
6. gearing up for a new release from Market Street Stamps! All I have to say is that it’s going to be a really great one! I have a new set being released that features a drawing I did many years ago, but also the sets from the other designers are very, very cool! You are going to LOVE them! If you follow MSS on facebook you may have already seen this sneak peek photo, but if you haven’t, here’s a great little peek at what’s to come!!
So…what’s going on in your world right now? I’d love to hear about it!
As always, thanks SO much for stopping by!