I’ve been working on several different projects lately and when I have projects I’m working on I love to shop for new things to keep my creativity flowing.
I thought I’d share a few of my latest favorite finds with you. My favorites are constantly changing, so what I might be in love with today might be different in a few months, weeks, or even days. Here are just a few I have been loving lately.
1. Scrapbook Page Maps by Becky Fleck.I got this book in the mail when it was the main selection one moth for a book club I’m a member of and I forgot to send in my “do not send me this month’s selection” card. When it came I had a hard time deciding whether or not to open the package. I knew if I opened it I would end up keeping it and I really didn’t “need” more sketches. My curiosity won out, however, and I did open the package and look at the book. Boy, am I glad I did! Let me tell you, this book is full of wonderful ideas along with the awesome sketches I have come to love and expect from Becky Fleck of pagemaps.com. I’m so glad I decided to keep it.
2. The Black Orchid Collection from SEI. I was at Michael’s a couple of weeks ago and picked up this gorgeous paper that I just had to have. I did these pages for an upcoming crop. I’m donating these to the silent auction at the crop which will benefit the Alzheimer’s Association.
3. These fabric tags from K&Company. LOVE them! They just beg to be touched. I love how they add a bit of warmth and texture to my pages and they come in such pretty colors with nice words and phrases on them. Notice I added one to my page above.
4. Noteworthy Collection from Making Memories. Beautiful florals and dots, etc. in purples, pinks, blues and peaches.
5. Anything from Pink Paislee. Aren’t their products just so yummy and fun? They scream at me to get creative with them. I got some of the die cut sheets and paper from the Office Lingo collection. I like that they can be either masculine or feminine. As a mom of two boys and a girl it’s always a plus to find products that can be used for either/or.
Anyway, now I need to find more time in my day to use all the great new stuff I have recently accumulated. I seem to be more of a collector than an actual scrapbooker these days. Goes with having young children I guess.